|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Three (3) 60 minute sessions||$150|
|Six (6) 60 minute sessions||$300|
Rights and Responsibilities
All massage therapy offices are devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind and body. For an optimal experience, observe the Code of Ethics, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your comfort and safety as well as that of others.
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns;
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit;
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect;
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed;
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment; and
- Adhere to the massage office’s published policies and procedures.
You Have a Right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment;
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason;
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect;
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information;
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the massage office’s policies and procedures;
- Ask questions about your massage session experience; and
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification.